Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Breakfast Club Than Breakfast At Tiffany's




Dress: Alloy
Jacket: Kohl's
Belt: New York & Company
Hat: World Market
Necklace: Modcloth
Boots: Modcloth

My lovely blogmate is in town again this weekend! Perfect timing since the Aqua Fedora, a local boutique down in Wilmington, NC, was hosting an early Saturday morning event called Breakfast at Tiffany's. It was complete with mimosas, cupcakes and slashed pre-Black Friday prices. We were supposed to don our most posh Audrey-esce LBD for the event but I ended up going with a black maxi and leaning more towards bohemian. I blame this hat I picked up at World Market a few weeks ago. I have been dying to wear it. It became the centerpiece from which the rest of the outfit was built.

No comments:

Post a Comment