Monday, October 15, 2012

Date Night Flowers

Deer hunting season kicked off here in North Carolina this weekend. A few years ago, I would have been oblivious to this fact. But my gun-toting, Bambi-killer husband has this event marked on the calendar much like a teenager marks Homecoming. For him, file it under EPIC!

Since he drags himself out to the woods as early as 4 am and sits in a stand until sunset (no talking, no texting, no smoking... zzzzzzzzzz!), my weekend social life with him usually comes to a stand still for a few months. Much to my surprise, he was game for dinner at the Moroccan restaurant followed up by a jaunt to the karaoke bar.

In other news: I am a redhead now! Finally got tired of staring at 2 inch long roots and dyed it. I have been a redhead many times before but usually tire of the upkeep. For now though, I am loving it.

Blouse: Forever 21
T-shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Guess at DSW
Earring: New York & Company


Isn't there a rule somewhere that redheads can't wear pink? Breakin' the law, breakin' the law!



"One of these days these boots are gonna..."

No comments:

Post a Comment