Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Summer to Fall


As someone who never used to wear dresses, I have, over the past two years or so really gotten into dresses and will use any excuse to wear them. I've acquired several dresses this summer from Francesca's Collections but still want to wear them this fall. For dinner with friends the other night, I paired my new turtleneck with one of my summer dresses for a perfect transition outfit!


Dress: Francescas's Collection
Turtleneck: Victoria's Secret
Belt: Target
Boots: So old, I have no idea where I got them!

An outfit like this makes me ever more giddy for the fall season.

As a complete bonus, while I was out, I found a Choose-Your-Own Adventure Jane Austen novel!!! Can't wait to read it. I LOVED choose your own adventure books growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment