Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve is upon us! I have spent most of the day in the kitchen, whipping up one appetizer after another for this evening's annual Hors d'oeuvres Buffet. Pinterest has fueled the fire this year so I have several delicious new additions to add to my usual repetoire.

I refuse to wear seasonal holiday sweaters (unless it is specifically for a Tacky Christmas sweater party... or photoshoot...) but today's outfit gives a nod to the holiday: reindeer T-shirt, red pants and a bow necklace.

Now that daylight is fading away, we are about to pile in to the car and drive around time in search of the best Griswold-esque tacky holiday lights display. Happy Holidays to everyone out there! Whatever your reason for celebrating this season, all of us have our friends and family at its core. With my husband leaving for a military school for 6 months right after New Years, I am going to hug him and everyone else just a little closer and take the time to let them all know how much they mean to me.

Sweater: Old Navy
T-shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Ballet Flats: New York & Company
Necklace: Modcloth
Earrings: New York & Company



No comments:

Post a Comment