Monday, December 31, 2012

What You See Isn't Always What You Get



Happy New Years Eve! Time to give 2012 a bon voyage and welcome in 2013. I am swilling champagne and swathed in sequins at a swanky gathering. Ahhh.. the life of a fashion blogger...



Actually, I am at home with my recently teetotal husband who is refraining from drinking because he reports to a military school the day after New Years. Also joining the party is our sullen fourteen year old whose attitude is about to get her grounded. I am sipping Moscato from mini bottles my husband recently liberated from our camping supplies kit. The last time we camped was September so it is quite the fine vintage.

All jokes aside, I am with the people who matter most (even the fourteen year old, though I may not like her very much right this moment). Too bad Leather Peacock couldn't make it down but we will catch up again soon. 2012 was a good year and I am looking forward to 2013. It is already showing promise of being a tumultuous but fulfilling year.

To our readers, I appreciate your patience with us as we continue to make advances in our blogging and develop our fashion sense more and more. We can only get better and both of us vow to put more energy and creativity in to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment