Thursday, September 20, 2012

Down With The Sickness

My old roommate (who is now a nurse) swears by hot (and she means as hot as you can possibly stand) wings and beer as a remedy for congestion. Using my seasonal allergies as an excuse, I headed down to our town's newly opened Buffalo Wild Wings for a plate of their Blazin' Wings and a few pints of seasonal ale. Do I feel better? Who cares, really? My lips are numb and I have a bit of a buzz so I can chalk the night up as a success.

Top: Merona at Target
Pants: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's
Necklace: Marshall's
Paper Crown: courtesy of Buffalo Wild Wings waitress in honor of eating their hottest wings


These houndstooth shoes are my new obsession!


My photographer (aka husband) insisted on this pose. He likes big butts and he cannot lie...


Should I be concerned that my wings came with a warning label?
At least I got a sweet crown for my efforts. En Fuego, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment